August 16, 2018
When the Cranbook Drive Estate was first built in Maidenhead in late 1970s and early 1980s by Sterling Homes, my mother Iris Kirkwood worked in the show home and then became the main estate agent for Cranbrook Drive Estate and I have continued her expertise and knowledge with Kirkwood Personal Estate Agents.
I’ve lived here on the estate for 30 years and truly feel that it’s a fantastic place to call home. I’ve helped many families build their lives here so I thought I would share a few of the reasons I think it’s a great place to live.
1. The Cranbrook Drive Estate is a home for life: The estate has a variety of style of housing: from 2 bedroom maisonettes to 4 bedroom and detached homes: many of my clients move within the estate as their family grows.
2. All of the houses have parking and/or garages, which is quite rare for Maidenhead.
3. It is a safe and family friendly environment and there are handy shortcuts around the estate to encourage you to walk to local areas.
4. The houses are well built to traditional standards and can easily be extended (subject to planning permission)
5. Cranbrook Drive is just on the edge of acres of beautiful National Trust lands for country walks with your dog and exploring with the kids.
7. Furze Platt Community Sports Centre is just down the road. It has a group fitness studio, 4 court sports hall, 3G all weather pitch, tennis courts, outdoor and cricket nets.
8. We are 10 minutes’ walk to a Tesco Express and Palmieri’s Gourmet Italian Café.
Palmieris serve freshly made pasta, fantastic English breakfasts and even do delicious ‘tray-away’ meals that feed up to 8 adults.
9. There is a fantastic local park at Oaken Grove with a children’s play area, sports equipment, tennis courts, a bowling green and the Sir Nicholas Winton Memorial Garden.
10. The estate is on the doorstep to city life with future Crossrail giving you easy access to London and Canary Wharf. The route map for Crossrail shows how easy it will be to get one train from Maidenhead straight into the centre of London and Canary Wharf.
11. Nearby motorway connections M4/ M40/M25 and Heathrow, Gatwick and Luton are within easy reach.
12. The Cranbrook Estate is within catchment for an excellent choice of local infant, juniors and senior schools and local grammar schools.
Interested to find out more? I currently have a mix of properties available on the estate which you can see over on the Kirkwood Facebook page.
Give me a call to arrange a personal viewing or to find out more. (Suzy Kirkwood: 07981 314 921) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.