UNDER OFFER. Prestigious Maidenhead Court Park close to Widbrook Common. A beautifully extended home with a large garden offers well planned spacious accommodation, just a few minutes stroll to the picturesque Boulters Lock, River Thames and Cookham. 2 miles from Maidenhead town & train station
- NEW INSTRUCTION
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- Located in a quiet cul de sac on the sought after Maidenhead Court Park
- Within 10 minutes walk to the beautiful River Thames at Boulters Lock and walks towards Cookham
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms (to include a ground floor wet room), three reception rooms plus spacious kitchen/breakfast room and home office
- Immaculately presented throughout with the WOW factor.
- Large garden overlooking fields and a small lake
- Double garage and driveway parking
- No chain
NEW INSTRUCTION WITH THE WOW FACTOR - 2,253 sq ft/209.4 sq m excluding store/garage
Located on the prestigious Maidenhead Court Park, with views towards Widbrook Common (National Trust land), just a few minutes stroll to the picturesque Boulters Lock and River Thames. Also only a short drive or scenic walk to the quaint River Thames Village of Cookham. This four bedroom beautifully presented property extended by its current owners, offers three attractive reception rooms (to include large lounge with feature log burner), dining room, conservatory - with under floor heating, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, study (or fifth bedroom), ground floor large wet room, upstairs four DOUBLE bedrooms with master with en suite, currently bedroom 4 is being used as a 'dressing' room but can accommodate a double bed. There is a fabulous 'feature' bathroom and further storage linen cupboards. This stunning home enjoys a good size peaceful garden with a large composite decking area and further seating areas to relax with 'Al Fresco' dining. There is a useful side garden storage area, greenhouse and wood store.
Driveway parking for several cars and integral double garage with extra storage area and electric garage door.
The property is wired for Cat5/6 internet for efficient home working.
Maidenhead Court Park is just over 2 miles from Maidenhead Town Centre and train station.
Virtual Viewing Available Upon Request.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PROPERTY AND LOCATION
Council Tax Band: G (RBWM)