Now SOLD/stc An attractive four bedroom detached family home on the popular Cranbrook Drive within 10 minutes' walk to National trust lands at Pinkneys Green and Oaken Grove Park. Catchment for Furze Platt schools and Bucks Grammar school
- Now SOLD/stc
- Great family home on this sought after estate
- This well presented four bedroom detached house
- Landscaped rear garden
- Double garage and good driveway parking
- Scope to extend (subject to planning permission)
- Convenient access to M4/M40/M25/Heathrow Airport
- Catchment to sought after schools to include Furze Platt infant, junior and senior schools as well as grammar schools in Bucks
- Maidenhead town centre & train station 1.5 miles
- Short upper chain.
This exceptionally well presented and maintained family home.
Entrance hall leading to cloakroom, kitchen and lounge
Fitted kitchen with rear access to driveway and garden.
Dining room overlooking the rear garden
Separate lounge with patio doors overlooking the garden
Bedroom 1 with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
Two further double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and one single bedroom
Scope to extend, subject to planning permission
Landscaped garden with two patio dining areas.
Driveway parking for several cars leading to double garage.
Maidenhead town centre/ train station 1.5 miles
Catchment for Furze Platt Infants, Junior and Senior schools and grammar schools in Bucks.
Convenient access for M4/M40/M25/Heathrow Airport
We look forward to showing you around! Call today.to discuss.
Council Tax Band: F (RBWM)