NOW SOLD STC - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED
'Twixt town, river and walking distance the train station. Stunning character cottage offers contemporary stylish accommodation throughout and includes a lovely west facing garden. OLDFIELD SCHOOL catchment.
- Now SOLD/stc
- Attractive character semi detached cottage
- Walking distance to the River Thames, Maidenhead train station and even a Waitrose!
- Award winning Oldfield primary school catchment
- Open plan lounge and dining room
- Downstairs home office, utility room & shower room
- Beautiful bespoke fitted kitchen and breakfast room
- Upstairs three double bedrooms and spacious bathroom
- West facing patio and garden for Al Fresco entertaining
- Near to the riverside Guards Club Park and public car park
NOW SOLD STC - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED FOR PROCEEDABLE WAITING BUYER
Please call to discuss.
* Convenient for Maidenhead town, the beautiful River Thames and Maidenhead Train Station - and even a Waitrose - all within easy walking distance.
* This stunning semi detached character Victorian cottage has been home to the current owner for over 20 years.
* Attractive open plan sitting room/dining room with feature fireplace, family room/4th bedroom, study, utility room/shower room, stylish fitted kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the rear garden. Three well appointed bedrooms (all doubles) Bedroom 1 has its own shower, and further spacious family bathroom.
* West facing sunny pretty secluded rear garden with patio - ideal for 'Al Fresco' entertaining.
* Convenient for the nearby Lord Grenfell pub and restaurant which offers friendly food and service.
* Nearby to the tranquil Guards Club Park on the beautiful River Thames and to Riverside bars and restaurants including the Roux at Skindles Brasserie.
*Catchment to the outstanding Oldfield Primary School, Bray - again walking distance.
*Parking for two cars in the front driveway.
*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for an early viewing.
Council Tax Band: E (RBWM)