Now SOLD/stc. This individual detached bungalow ready to move into - NO CHAIN. Located in a prime quiet cul de sac nr Pinkneys Green National trust lands with a secluded south facing garden. Excellent local school catchment..Nr amenities, bus route. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Now SOLD/stc
- No chain
- Attractive detached three bedroom bungalow
- Catchment to popular schools to include Newlands senior school
- Close to acres of natural beauty at National trust lands at Pinkneys Green
- Located in a quiet cul de sac
- Ready to move into lovely home
- Similar bungalows required
Now SOLD/stc This delightful individual detached three-bedroom bungalow. Located in a small quiet cul de sac off Pinkneys Drive nr to acres of National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green. Easy to maintain south aspect garden with garden room and shed. Single garage and driveway parking for several cars. Features three double bedrooms, shower bathroom, further cloakroom, kitchen, lounge and conservatory. There is a lovely secluded south aspect garden, with patio paving and raised flower/vegetable growing beds.
Walking distance to acres of wonderful of open space at Pinkneys Green National Trust lands, near to amenities and local bus to Maidenhead town centre. Catchment to Newlands girls’ school and other sought after schools.
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. NO CHAIN
Council Tax Band: E (RBWM)