Now SOLD/stc This spacious semi detached three bed within easy walking distance to Maidenhead station. Long driveway and large garage. South aspect garden. NO CHAIN
- Now SOLD/stc
- Quiet cul de sac within easy walking distance to Maidenhead town centre and train station
- Grand welcoming extended entrance hallway with cloakroom
- Exceptionally well presented three bedroom home - ready to move into!
- Spacious lounge/dining room with patio doors onto large terrace
- South facing garden (approx 100ft)
- Excellent parking with long driveway for many cars. Double length garage/store room
- Catchment for Boyne Hill Infants - 'Outstanding' Ofsted report
- Scope to extend (subject to planning permission)
- Vacant possession
Now SOLD/stc A great opportunity to acquire this spacious three double bedroom semi detached within easy walking distance (approximately 20 minutes) to Maidenhead train station with fast connections to include the Elizabeth Line (Cross rail) to The City. Welcoming entrance hall with cloakroom, well presented lounge/dining room (approximately 30’) Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Parking for several vehicles on the paved front garden and long driveway. Approx 25' Garage and lovely large south aspect garden (approximately 100 ft). Scope to extend to the rear, subject to planning permission. NO CHAIN so a quick sale is possible.
Council Tax Band: D