An extended spacious three DOUBLE bedroom bungalow with two reception rooms with adjacent extended garage. Located in a prime quiet cul-de-sac. In need of updating offering an opportunity to make into a beautiful home.
- NEW INSTRUCTION
- Tucked away in a prime quiet cul de sac of Briar Dene off Cranbrook Drive in this sought after residential estate walking distance to acres of National trust lands at Pinkneys Green.
- In need of upgrading but offers a great opportunity to secure a lovely home with a west facing easy to maintain garden and adjacent extended garage
- Fabulously located detached extended three DOUBLE bedroom two bathroom two reception room bungalow
- Close to Oaken Grove Park and walking distance to Furze Platt train station with connecting trains to Maidenhead for the Elizabeth Line to London
- NO CHAIN but awaiting Probate to be granted
Viewings by appointment.
An extended spacious three DOUBLE bedroom bungalow with separate garage. In need of considerable updating but offers a great location and opportunity to make into a beautiful home. Situated in a prime peaceful cul de sac on the sought after Cranbrook Drive estate built in the first phase where properties are more spaced out.
Within ten minutes’ walk to acres of National trust lands. at Pinkneys Green. Convenient for Furze Platt train station with connecting trains to Maidenhead for London/Paddington and the Elizabeth Line. Excellent school catchment. Close to doctors and dentist surgeries in Linden Avenue and local shops. There is a regular bus service from Cranbrook Drive to Maidenhead town centre. NO CHAIN but is still awaiting PROBATE. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Council Tax Band: F (RBWM)