Now SOLD/STC PRESENTED LIKE A SHOW HOME offering fabulous upgraded accommodation with the WOW factor. .An exceptional ' ready to move' into beautiful property. Please call to book an appointment to view. Short upper chain which can move quickly.
- Now SOLD/stc
- In our opinion this property deserves a 5 Star rating. It is absolutely fabulously presented and upgraded with the WOW factor
- Totally renovated to include a new kitchen, utility, bathroom, flooring and much more.
- Prime location on the sought after Cranbrook Drive estate - an ideal family home
- Double garage and good driveway parking
- Catchment to sought after schools to include Furze Platt infant, junior and senior schools as well as grammar schools in Bucks
- Close to acres of natural beauty at National trust lands at Pinkneys Green
- Short upper chain.
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Presented like a SHOW HOME.
In our opinion a 5 star property with the WOW factor throughout.
Prime location on Cranbrook Drive, nr Pinkney Green, Maidenhead in catchment to Furze Platt schools and grammar schools in Marlow/High Wycombe.
* Entrance hall/refitted cloakroom
* Extended lounge offering additional conservatory 'dining' room/family room (reception 2) with bi fold doors onto the garden.
* Stylish kitchen/utility room - approximately 2 years old
* Further dining room/reception 3,
* Main DOUBLE bedroom with en suite new bathroom/shower
* Two further DOUBLE bedrooms and one single
* Modern refitted bathroom
* Bright, modern spacious accommodation throughout.
* Beautifully landscaped garden with new patio
* Double garage with electric up and over door with gated block paved long driveway to the side of house
* Replacement UPVC windows and doors in 2013
* Convenient access for M4/M40/M25/Heathrow Airport
* Within 10 minutes walking distance to Oaken Grove Park and National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green.
Council Tax Band: F (RBWM)