NEW INSTRUCTION. NOW SOLD/stc on the first day of viewings. Similar properties required. Well presented two DOUBLE bedroom mid terrace. A few minutes away from Oaken Grove Park. Catchment for Furze Platt schools and grammar schools in Bucks. NO CHAIN
- Now SOLD/stc on the first day of viewings
- Tucked away in a quiet friendly pedestrian walk way on the sought after Cranbrook Drive estate
- Stylish open plan kitchen, breakfast bar, dining room and lounge PLUS large conservatory
- Delightful two DOUBLE bedroom mid terrace
- West facing patio and garden for Al Fresco entertaining
- A minutes stroll to the beautiful National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green
- Catchment to Furze Platt schools and grammar schools in Bucks
- NO CHAIN SO A QUICK SALE IS POSSIBLE
- Similar properties required for proceedable clients
NOW SOLD/STC on our first day of marketing.
Similar properties required for proceedable buyers on the Cranbrook Drive estate.
Delightful two DOUBLE bedroom mid terrace, tucked away in a quiet walk way off Cranbrook Drive. This exceptionally well presented neo-Georgian property with the ‘wow’ factor. Offering spacious open plan lounge/dining/kitchen accommodation leading to a large bright conservatory.
Modern white gloss kitchen and breakfast bar. On the first floor is a good size master bedroom with wardrobes and second double bedroom Modern bathroom with shower. Enclosed sunny west facing rear gardens and new summer house with electricity. Single garage in a nearby block with private parking. Lyneham Gardens is located in a quiet pleasant pedestrian walkway, a few minutes’ walk from Oaken Grove Park and the National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green. Transportation links are excellent with connections to M4/M25/M40, Maidenhead and trains to London ((Elizabeth Line)) are 10 minutes’ drive away. Catchment for sought after Furze Platt schools and also catchment for Sir William Borlase Grammar school in Marlow and Grammar schools in High Wycombe. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by Kirkwood’s for an early viewing. No onward chain.
Council Tax Band: D (RBWM)