SSTC. Clarefield Drive, Pinkneys Green. Offering a great opportunity to move into one of Maidenhead's prestigious locations offering 3 bedrooms 4 reception rooms kitchen/breakfast room and a substantial plot. Scope for redesigning. Please call to register your interest and arrange a viewing.
- Location, location, location !
- Please call to book a viewing
- In need of updating but offers a great opportunity to make into a wonderful home
- 3 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms, spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Spacious family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom
- Beautiful south aspect secluded gardens in approximate 1/3 acre
- A minutes stroll to the beautiful National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green
- Convenient for access for M4, M40, M25 motorways and Heathrow Airport
- Catchment to sought after schools including grammar schools in Bucks
- NO CHAIN SO A QUICK SALE IS POSSIBLE
- Vacant possession
Now SOLD subject to contract. NO CHAIN Clarefield Drive, Pinkneys Green, Maidenhead.
No onward chain. Viewing recommended.
Location, Location, Location. Properties like this rarely come on the market - tucked away in one of Maidenhead’s premier cul de sacs. A few minutes stroll to the beautiful National trust lands at Pinkneys Green.
The property has been much loved and enjoyed by the current owners for over 60 years and is now offered for sale with no onward sale complications. Offering three bedrooms (master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom) four reception rooms (currently one reception room on the ground floor is being used as the fourth bedroom), large kitchen/breakfast room, single garage, an amazing south aspect garden. Situated on an approximately 1/3rd acre plot, this property offers great scope for updating and extending, subject to planning permission. Please call to register your interest and arrange a viewing.
Council Tax Band: G