NOW SOLD/STC Stunning extended four bedroom, two bathroom home on Cranbrook Drive estate nr National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green. Offering the WOW factor with beautiful extended kitchen/breakfast room with bi fold doors to sunny garden. RECOMMENDED
- Now SOLD/stc
- STUNNING HOME
- Located on the sought after Cranbrook Drive, nr acres of semi rural National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green
- Four bedroom extended neo-Georgian home with the WOW factor - high specification throughout to create this stunning home
- Lounge/dining room, cloakroom, designer luxury kitchen/family/breakfast room with bi fold doors opening to sun filled terrace
- Unique 4th ground floor bedroom suite comprising a spacious walk in wet room.
- Three double bedrooms and one single.
- Beautiful landscaped sunny southerly garden - low maintenance as fully paved.
- Catchment to excellent schools to include Furze Platt and Grammar schools in Bucks
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This stunning four bedroom, two bathroom extended home on the sought after Cranbrook Drive nr National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green. Definitely has the WOW factor!
* Welcoming tiled entrance hall with stylish staircase upstairs
* Lounge/dining room with feature fireplace and solid oak floor
* Stunning refitted kitchen/family/breakfast room with bi fold doors opening up to the beautiful patio terrace - ideal for 'Al Freso ' dining. The garden is southerly so gets a lot of sunshine and has a further secluded west aspect sitting area.
* Spacious ground floor double bedroom with spacious luxurious wet room -ideal for disabled or elderly persons
* Two further double bedrooms and one single on the 1st floor with family bathroom.
* High updated specification throughout - In our opinion, presented like a show home.
* Catchment to Furze Platt Infants, Junior and Senior schools
* Good communication links to M40/M4/M25 motorways and 1.5 miles from Maidenhead town centre and station with Elizabeth Line to The City.
* HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Council Tax Band: E