PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING On the sought after Cranbrook Drive Estate, a well presented neo Georgian extended family home offering 3 spacious reception rooms, large kitchen/breakfast room, utility, delightful conservatory and landscaped patio garden Double garage and good parking. NO CHAIN
- PLEASE CALL TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- Located on the sought after Cranbrook Drive, nr acres of semi rural National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green
- Attractive four bedroom family home in excellent school catchment including grammar schools in Bucks
- 3 Reception rooms and Studio/family/office in double garage
- Parking to the front and gated driveway for additional parking
- Landscaped rear garden
- Convenient access to M4/M40/M25/Heathrow Airport
- NO CHAIN SO A QUICK SALE IS POSSIBLE
PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING Located in the cul de sac of Balmoral on the sought after Cranbrook Drive Estate, nr Pinkney Green, Maidenhead in catchment to Furze Platt schools and grammar schools in Marlow/High Wycombe.
* Entrance lobby and cloakroom
* Hallway entrance leading to dining room and lounge offering additional conservatory /family room overlooking the garden.
* NEWLY refitted extended stylish kitchen/breakfast with separate utility room
* Master DOUBLE bedroom with en suite refitted shower room
* Two further DOUBLE bedrooms and one single bedroom
* Family bathroom
* Bright, and spacious accommodation throughout.
* Landscaped garden with water feature and small shed storage
* Double garage converted to studio/family/office space with gated block paved long driveway to the side of house
* Gas boiler has been replaced a few years ago (Exact year to be advised) and cavity wall insulation added. Revised improved EPC and floor plan to follow shortly.
* Convenient access for M4/M40/M25/Heathrow Airport
* Within 10 minutes walking distance to Oaken Grove Park and National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green.
Council Tax Band: F (RBWM)