Now SOLD/STC On the popular Cranbrook Drive estate. Great INVESTMENT or FIRST TIME BUYERS property. Spacious 1st floor (top floor) 2 DOUBLE bedroom maisonette. Updated kitchen and bathroom. Garden, garage & private parking. 147yr lease. NO CHAIN
- Now SOLD/stc
- Great INVESTMENT or FIRST TIME BUYERS opportunity
- Located on the sought after Cranbrook Drive, nr acres of semi rural National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green
- 1st floor (top floor) 2 DOUBLE bedroom spacious maisonette with LONG LEASE of 147 years
- Well presented throughout
- Enclosed private garden
- Garage in a nearby block
- Catchment to excellent schools to include Furze Platt and Grammar schools in Bucks
- Please call to book a viewing
- NO CHAIN SO A QUICK SALE IS POSSIBLE
APPOINTMENTS CAN BE ARRANGED INCLUDING EVENINGS 7 DAYS A WEEK.
* On the popular Cranbrook Drive residential estate in Balmoral cul de sac nr acres of National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green
* HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR AN EARLY VIEWING
* Great INVESTMENT or FIRST TIME BUYERS property - All ready to move into!
* Well located maisonette in a quiet walkway offering 1st floor spacious accommodation 800 sq ft (74.3m) - top floor 2 DOUBLE bedrooms with bonus of loft area for extra storage.
* Own ground floor entrance, storage cupboard and stairs to 1st floor.
* Refitted good size modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances and fridge/freezer.
* Refitted stylish bathroom with mixer tap shower over the bath
* Single garage with private parking
* LONG EXTENDED LEASE of 147 years with no management charges or ground rent
* Private rear garden
* Convenient for M4/A404M, M40/M25 and Heathrow Airport. Approximately 1.5 miles from Maidenhead town centre and main line train station for fast trains to London Paddington and Elizabeth Line
* Catchment to excellent schools to include Furze Plat infants, junior and senior schools as well as grammar schools in Bucks.
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
Council Tax Band: B (RBWM)
Tenure: Leasehold (147 years)