SOLD/stc . Exceptional corner plot in desirable cul de sac on the sought after Cranbrook Drive nearby to National trust lands at Pinkneys Green. Catchment to sought after schools. Scope to extend, subject to planning permission. NO CHAIN.
- NOW SOLD/STC WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF COMING ON THE MARKET
- Located on the sought after Cranbrook Drive, nr acres of semi rural National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green
- Enclosed private south aspect sunny rear garden with garage to the rear with parking
- In need of some TLC but offers a great opportunity to make this a very comfortable home
- Catchment to Furze Platt schools and grammar schools in Bucks
- NO CHAIN SO A QUICK SALE IS POSSIBLE
SOLD/stc within the first week of marketing. Three bedroom semi-detached house on the desirable Cranbrook estate. Lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, cloakroom, two double and one single bedrooms, bathroom. In need of some TLC but a very spacious plot with great scope to extend, subject to planning permission. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Within a few minutes walk to acres of National trust lands at Pinkneys Green.
Convenient for trains from Maidenhead to London/Elizabeth Line
and easy access for M4/M40/M25 motorways, Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
Council Tax Band: D (RBWM)