NOW SOLD/stc. This attractive neo-Georgian home in a small mews-type setting within the sought after Farthingales estate close to Maidenhead town centre, station and river. Offering a high specification throughout with lovely enclosed west-facing garden leading to a DOUBLE garage and parking
- Now SOLD/stc
- Location, location, location !
- In an enviable position in a small 'mews' within The Farthingales sought-after estate
- Easy walking distance to Maidenhead station, town and the River Thames
- High specification and presentation throughout
- Bright and spacious sitting / dining room overlooking the garden
- Luxury McEvoy & Rowley kitchen with granite worktops and a small breakfast bar
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and third bedroom currently used as a study
- Ultra-modern bathroom with Villeroy & Boch fittings
- Attractive enclosed 'courtyard' with west-facing sunny garden ideal for Al Fresco summer entertaining
- Newly installed central heating system
- Double garage with driveway parking for two cars
- Convenient access to M4 motorway
NOW SOLD/STC within a few days of going on the market. Similar properties required for proceedable buyers.
"A Jewel by the River Thames" This attractive three bedroom neo-Georgian property in our opinion offers a "completely ready to move into beautiful home". Ideal for an executive or professional lifestyle with its wonderful location and WOW factor. Located in a desirable small and quiet mews-like setting in the middle of The Farthingales - a much sought-after area between the town and the River Thames. Benefitting from a DOUBLE GARAGE to the rear of the garden with two driveway parking spaces.
In our opinion, this home is immaculately presented throughout with a luxury kitchen with fully-integrated appliances, granite worktops, a Kinetico water softener, and a cold-water filter tap.
Bright and spacious sitting/dining room with patio doors opening out on to the attractive enclosed west-facing patio garden with an easy-to-manage lawn area. Offering a sunny aspect and ideal for 'Al Fresco' summer entertaining and relaxing in.
There is a modern-style ground-floor cloakroom with Villeroy & Boch fittings and porcelain tiles, a walk-in under-stairs cupboard and a smaller one, both with lighting, accessed from the sitting room offering useful storage areas. Upstairs are two good -sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a third smaller bedroom currently used as a study. The ulra-modern luxury bathroom designed by Concept Design Maidenhead has a 'Bette' enamelled steel bath with thermostatically-controlled bath filler and shower, Villeroy & Boch washbasin and toilet, tiling with useful niches and shelving, a dual-fuel heated towel rail and a mirror cabinet. On the landing is an airing cupboard with four shelves, and access to the loft storage area via a drop-down ladder.
Location SL6 1TG
Lantern Walk is within easy walking distance to Maidenhead town centre, train station with fast connections to London with The Elizabeth Line and even a nearby Waitrose! Close to the beautiful River Thames at Maidenhead Bridge and Guards Club Park offering relaxing gardens. A further short stroll along the Thames brings you to Boulters Lock and Ray Mill Island. Nearby is a choice of excellent riverside restaurant and bars including the Roux at Skindles Brasserie by Maidenhead Bridge and The Boatyard nr Boulters Lock.
- Double garage fitted with Rolux automatic door and door leading to the rear garden.
- All roofing recently renovated; 10-year guarantees effective from 2020 on main house roof, and double garage
roof, and leading on front of house.
- UPVC vertically sliding windows throughout fitted and supplied by Thames Valley Windows 2013,
- Replacement UPVC French doors to garden installed in 2014
- Complete new central heating system installed Nov 2022 by Kings of Maidenhead. The boiler is a Worcester Bosch GreenStar 4000 Combi boiler with ten-year manufacturer’s guarantee
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £530,000