Viewings by appointment This exceptionally well presented 1930's character family home with separate home office and lovely garden. Located in the desirable Belmont area close to Oaken Grove Park, short walk to trains and town, excellent schools
- Located in the desirable Belmont area. A short walk to Maidenhead town and train station
- Exceptionally well presented character 1930' extended three bedroom semi detached home
- Cosy front sitting room with wood burner stove.
- Further family room, dining room and modern kitchen and utility
- Offering a ground floor shower room and upstairs family bathroom
- Lovely sunny west facing garden and includes a self contained home office
- Well stocked garden with all year round planting
- A few minutes walk to Oaken Grove Park
- Catchment to sought after schools including grammar schools in Bucks
- Please look at our virtual tour
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Please call for a viewing appointment.
Located in the desirable Belmont area of Maidenhead convenient for walking to the town and station and near local amenities including Oaken Grove Park, All Saints cafe, local supermarket, doctors and dentists and even close to Maidenhead tennis club! This1930’s character exceptionally well presented 3 bedroom semi detached home with two bathrooms. Offering a cosy sitting room with wood burner stove and then a modern spacious open plan kitchen/breakfast room/lounge leading to a utility room. The home is complimented by a good size sunny west facing garden with a home office. The garden is well planted and offers interest for all seasons. There is off street parking for two cars. Catchment to excellent schools including Furze Platt infants, junior and senior, Newlands Girls senior and grammar schools in Bucks. Highly recommended for an early viewing.
Council Tax Band: E (RBWM)