Now SOLD/stc An exceptionally well presented extended three/four bedroom family home with sunny west aspect garden. Catchment to Holyport College and Holyport primary school. Close to Holyport village green and great parade of shops. VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- Now SOLD/stc
- Well presented extended three-four bedroom home offers flexible spacious accommodation 1264' (117.4m) plus garage
- Entrance hall into study/cloakroom leading to spacious lounge/dining room
- Further large family room (or could be used as Bedroom 4) with patio doors opening to the garden
- Stylish fitted kitchen/breakfast room with American fridge/freezer and integrated appliances
- Scope to extend into the loft, subject to survey
- Lovely sunny west facing rear garden with patio areas leading to single garage
- Quiet location close to Holyport Village Green and local facilities
- Catchment to Holyport College and Holyport C of E Primary school
- Single garage and driveway parking
- Easy access to M4 at Junction 8/9
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
This exceptionally well presented extended three/four bedroom home (117.4 sq m/ 1,264 sq ft) with a west facing sunny rear garden offers flexible accommodation with study/lobby, lounge/dining room and spacious extended family room (which could be used as bedroom 4) refitted modern stylish kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom/wc. Upstairs, wide landing with excellent storage, two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and third single, family bathroom. Scope to extend into the loft, subject to survey. Nearby properties have extended into the loft. Single garage and driveway parking.
Catchment to Holyport College - an outstanding school.
Only two minutes walk to Holyport primary school.
Nearby to an excellent parade of local shops to include a traditional butcher's, pharmacy and post office..
Nearby semi rural countryside and local pubs/restaurants,
Convenient access to M4 at Junction 8/9.
Approximately 2.5 miles from Maidenhead train station and town centre.
Postal address SL6 2LB
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR AN EARLY VIEWING