New Price OFFERS OVER £550,000 Please call to book a viewing. This exceptionally well presented modern three bedroom home with scope to extend STPP. Located in a quiet cul de sac in the popular Altwood area nr schools, shops and amenities Convenient for Maidenhead train station and access for M4/M4
- REDUCED Offers over £550,000 invited
- Call to discuss your viewing.
- This delightful three bedroom modern detached family home in the Altwood area of Maidenhead
- New kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, lounge/dining room
- Family bathroom, two double bedrooms and one single
- Single garage and driveway. Nice enclosed garden
- Good schools include St Edmund Campion Catholic Primary school
- Quiet location nr all amenities
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
New Price OFFERS OVER £550,000 Please call to book a viewing. Well presented modern three bedroom detached home with single garage. New stylish kitchen/breakfast room. Lounge/dining room, cloakroom, two double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
In the popular Altwood area of Maidenhead which has some excellent schools as well as the Norden Farm Centre for the Arts - a theatre venue in Maidenhead with live drama and comedy events, gallery and cafe bar.
Nearby parade of shops a few minutes walk away in Wootton Way to include a Sainsburys fish and chip shop, chemist .
Within walking distance (approximately 15 minutes) to Maidenhead Thicket.
Convenient access to M4 motorway and approximately 30 minutes walking distance to Maidenhead train station with fast trains on the Elizabeth Line to London.
AN EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED