Now SOLD/stc. One of the largest style four bed. two bathroom houses built on the Cranbrook Drive estate. Recently UPGRADED with new kitchen. Offering an amazing size plot, double garage and wide driveway. Great potential to extend (STPP)
- Now SOLD/stc
- AMAZING GARDEN IN QUIET CUL DE SAC
- Located in a prime quiet cul de sal off Cranbrook Drive on the first phrase of the estate where properties are generously spaced out.
- NEW kitchen and utility room, modern bathroom, en suite shower room and cloakroom
- Spacious L shape lounge and dining room overlooking the gardens to the front and rear with beautiful 'parquet' flooring
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further good size bedrooms
- Double garage and good driveway parking
- Catchment to Furze Platt schools and grammar schools in Bucks
- Amazingly large plot on the first phase of this highly sought after estate built in the late 1970's
- Close to acres of natural beauty at National trust lands at Pinkneys Green
- Highly recommended for an early viewing to avoid disappointment
- NO CHAIN but awaiting Probate to be granted
Now SOLD/stc. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! Highly desirable Cranbrook Drive estate - one of the largest styles built in the first phase of the estate in 1973 and only had one owner. In our opinion this home offers one of the largest plots on this estate in a small quiet small cul de sac of The Paddock. Offering 'a ready to move into home' (subject to Probate being granted) four bedrooms including spacious master bedroom with refitted en suite shower room. Beautifully UPGRADED throughout home with a stylish NEW kitchen and utility room, modern stylish family bathroom and down stairs cloakroom. Benefits of a ground floor study/home office. Spacious L shape lounge/dining room overlooking the garden.
The garden is very large with two patio area ensuring privacy and a great area for relaxation and 'Al Fresco' entertaining in the summer sunshine.
There is a great opportunity for extending this property, subject to planning permission (STPP).
Offering an Ideal base for commuters. Best of both worlds, great connections to The City and Country life. Location is perfect with nearby semi rural countryside on your doorstep and Pinkneys Green National trust lands for peaceful walks, jogging or bike rides to nearby Cookham. Within twenty minutes walk to Furze Platt train station into Maidenhead for the Elizabeth Line and Paddington. By car, easy access to the M4/ M40/M25 and Heathrow Airport.. There's also an hourly bus service from Cranbrook Drive into Maidenhead town centre - a great way to meet the friendly locals!
Excellent school catchment with nearby Furze Platt infants, junior and senior schools as well as Bucks grammar schools and Newlands girls senior school.
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Please call to discuss
Council Tax Band: G (RBWM)