Now SOLD subject to contract. Extended three/four bed detached house with SOUTH facing garden, located in a quiet cul de sac on the sought after Cranbrook Drive estate, nr acres of National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green. Catchment to Furze Platt and grammar schools in Bucks. NO CHAIN
- Now SOLD/stc
- No chain
- Extended three/four bedroom home of approx 1150 sq ft excluding garage
- Bright and spacious fitted kitchen/utility room and dining room
- Lounge and family room (bedroom 4)
- Ground floor cloakroom (which other similar properties have made into a wet room and family bathroom
- Three good size bedrooms
- Single garage and spacious driveway for several cars
- Catchment to sought after schools to include Furze Platt infant, junior and senior schools as well as grammar schools in Bucks
- Nr to Oaken Grove Park and acres of National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green
- Convenient access to M4/M40/M25/Heathrow Airport
- Viewng highly recommended as this style of property don't come on the market often
Now SOLD Subject To Contract
* Lounge overlooking the rear garden
* Modern kitchen/dining room with patio doors to rear garden
* Extended property
* Bright and spacious fitted kitchen/dining room leading to family room (Bedroom 4)
* Utility room with side access to garden
* Newly fitted gas boiler (2022) and electrical safety certificate
* Downstairs cloakroom. Large enough to be made into a shower room.
* Three good size bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes)
* Family bathroom
* Good size SOUTH aspect rear garden with high level of privacy.
* Single garage and spacious driveway parking for several cars
* NO CHAIN and due to be available for occupation mid December subject to contract
Quiet cul de sac location on the popular Cranbrook estate. Within catchment to good schools including Furze Platt infants, junior and senior schools; Newlands senior girls School and grammar schools in Bucks.
Convenient access for M4/M40/M25 and 1.5 miles from Maidenhead offering fast trains to London/Paddington and the Elizabeth Line directly into central London and The City.
Council Tax Band: F (RBWM)