Viewings by appointment. Woodlands is a charming home with great potential to extend with an amazing 1/3rd acre garden. Located in a small cul de sac in the popular Altwood area nr Maidenhead train station, with good schools and local amenities. CALL TO VIEW
- CALL TO VIEW
- Woodlands is a charming 3 bedroom semi detached home which has been well loved by its current owner for nearly 40 years
- Located in a small cul de sac in the Altwood area of Maidenhead convenient for train station, schools and amenities including Norden Farm Centre for Arts
- Great potential to extand subject to planning permission
- Welll presented throughout with a newly fitted contemporary kitchen
- Cosy sitting room, OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining room with views overlooking the garden
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and single/office
- Downstairs cloakroom and upstairs bathroom
- Amazing SOUTH aspect garden of approximately 1/3rd acre
- Garage and workshop with ample parking for two or more cars
- Catchment to popular schools including St Edmund Campion, Boyne Hill Infants, All Saints Junior, Altwood Senior and Newlands Girls Senior schools
- Convenient access for M4/M40/M25 and Heathrow Airport
Please call to discuss a viewing.
The current owner who has lived at Woodlands for nearly 40 years "We will take with us wonderful happy memories of our children growing up enjoying the marvellous garden which has been lovingly attended too and improved over the years with a abundance of colourful shrubs and flowers throughout the seasons."
* Woodlands is a charming 3 bedroom semi-detached property offering well presented 'ready to move' into accommodation.
* Amazing 1/3rd acre SOUTH aspect rear garden with a wide range of trees, shrubs, flowers and vegetable area.
* Cosy sitting room with solid oak wood flooring and wood burner
* Newly fitted open plan contemporary kitchen/dining room with french doors leading to the patio and beautiful garden
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Two well appointed double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and one single bedroom/office
* Family bathroom
* Loft with potential to convert to further accommodation (subject to survey)
* Driveway parking for several cars leading to detached garage and workshop
* Close to well regarded schools to include St Edmund Campion Primary, All Saints Junior, Boyne Hill Infants and Altwood Senior schools.
* Walking distance to the popular Norden Farm Centre for Arts offering a wide range of shows/entertainment/classes/ bar and restaurant - a great community hub!
* Convenient for Maidenhead train station with short walk cuts through to Shoppenhangers Road
* A few minutes walk to a parade of shops in Wootton Way to include a Sainsbury supermarket, chemist, fruit and vegetable shop, charity shop, fish and chip shop, Indian take away
* 10/15 minutes walk to National trust lands at Maidenhead thicket offering acres of beautiful deciduous wood and common land to explore
* Easy access to M4/A404M/M4/M25 motorways and Heathrow Airport .
Council Tax Band: D (RBWM)