OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 2 DECEMBER 10-11 AM By Appointment or alternative viewings available. This spacious end terrace with integral garage with NO CHAIN. Situated on the sought after Cranbrook Drive estates. Offers three double bedrooms. Catchment to Furze Platt, Newlands and Bucks grammar schools.
- End terrace offering three DOUBLE bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom
- Lounge/dining room with patio doors leading to the garden
- SOUTH aspect easy to maintain rear garden
- Integral single garage which can be converted to more accommodation/reception room/ground floor bedroom
- Driveway parking for currently one car but this can be increased where the lawn is to park more cars.
- Catchment to Furze Platt schools and grammar schools in Bucks
- Convenient for access for M4, M40, M25 motorways and Heathrow Airport
- Approximately 20 minutes walk to Furze Platt train station with connecting trains to Maidenhead for fast trains to London and the Elizabeth Line
- NO CHAIN SO A QUICK SALE IS POSSIBLE
OPEN HOUSE THIS SATURDAY 2 DECEMBER 10-11 AM By Appointment. Or alternative viewings can be arranged
Unexpectedly back on the market NO CHAIN
This desirable style of three double bedroom end terrace located towards the end of Beverley Gardens with easy pathways to Oaken Grove Park. Opportunity to convert the current garage into more accommodation.
Lounge/dining room with patio doors to the SOUTH aspect garden.
Cloakroom which other similar properties have converted to a wet room.
Upstairs family bathroom and three bedrooms all of which can accommodate a double bed.
Driveway parking and Integral single garage which can be converted to additional accommodation - extra reception room or even a ground floor bedroom.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR AN EARLY VIEWING
Council Tax Band: E (RBWM)