Please call to discuss a viewing. Located in a cul de sac overlooking farmland nr Pinkney Green. Great family home with fabulous landscaped enclosed garden. Double garage. Planning permission granted May 2022 to extend to the side. Catchment to Furze Platt and grammar schools in Marlow/High Wycombe
- PRE-MARKET DETAILS
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- Extremely well presented neo Georgian four bedroom family home with an amazing landscaped garden
- Entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room leading to fitted kitchen/utility room
- Cosy lounge with wood burning stove, adjacent study/snug
- Family bathroom with over the bath shower
- Double garage and driveway parking
- Convenient access to M4/M40/M25/Heathrow Airport
- Close to acres of natural beauty at National trust lands at Pinkneys Green
- Approximately 20 minutes walk to Furze Platt train station with connecting trains to Maidenhead for fast trains to London and the Elizabeth Line
- Catchment to Furze Platt schools and grammar schools in Bucks
- Potential to extend at the side and planning permission has been granted for a 2 storey extension
**PRE-MARKET DETAILS - NEW INSTRUCTION**
Viewing by appointment.
* Well presented four DOUBLE bedroom detached neo-Georgian home with double garage.
* Entrance porch, cloakroom, dining room leading to fitted kitchen and utility area
* Attractive lounge overlooking the rear garden. Additional study/snug ideal for home working or additional family space.
* Upstairs all four bedrooms can accommodate a double bed. Master bedroom with en suite shower room and further family bathroom.
* Loft is part boarded for storage. Gas central heating.
* Stunning landscaped enclosed garden with all year gazebo for Al Fresco entertaining/dining area.
* Planning permission granted in May 2022 for two storey side extension
* This property is located at the end of Balmoral cul de sac with views over farmlands towards Cookham
* Convenient access for M4/M40/M25/Heathrow Airport
* Within 10 minutes walking distance to Oaken Grove Park and close to the National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green ideal for long walks, cycle rides or jogging.
Council Tax Band: F (RBWM)