Now SOLD/stc Presented like a showhouse with the WOW factor. Upgraded by the current owner. Planning permission for extension. Insulated home office with storage. Short upper chain. EXCEPTIONAL.
- Now SOLD/stc
- STUNNING HOME
- Beautifully presented upgraded end terrace with spacious accommodation - three bedrooms, two reception rooms to include OPEN PLAN modern kitchen, cloakroom and family bathroom.
- Upgraded like a SHOW HOME by the current owners with planning permission for extension
- Insulated amazing home office to the rear of the garden adjacent to the garage store area
- Parking in front of the garage area where there could be an electrical supply for an electric car
- Catchment to sought after schools including Furze Platt, Newlands and grammar schools in Bucks
- Close to acres of natural beauty at National trust lands at Pinkneys Green
- A few minutes walk also to Oaken Grove Park
- Walking distance to Furze Platt train station with connectng trains to Maidenhead for fast trains on Elizabeth Line /London
- Short upper chain so a quick sale is possible
- • Insulated amazing home office at the bottom of the garden/part garage storage
Fantastic location in a quiet walkway on the sought after Cranbrook Drive estate. Double size corner plot with current planning permission for extension. Catchment to sought after Furze Platt, Newlands and grammar schools in Bucks.
Three bedrooms, cloakroom, family shower room (which could have bath added), two reception rooms to include OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining room. Great storage. Presented to an exceptionally high standard. It is like a SHOW HOME.
Enclosed landscaped garden with workshop/shed, two patio areas. Insulated home office/garage store area to the rear of the garden. Parking in front of garage area to the rear. Electric supply available for charging electric car in this parking space.
• Grohe built in filter under the sink for filtered water out of the tap
• New boiler installed in 2021 (the seller installed this model boiler with an extension in mind, it’s a higher spec than needed so will support more radiators than the house currently has)
• All radiators have been replaced with modern more efficient radiators (Single or double vane).
• Large walk in shower which is a pumped dual head Mira 360, LED heated bathroom mirror
• Hive system installed enabling you to control heating and water from your phone
• Smart meter installed so you can see how much is being spent on energy
The fuse box was newly installed in 2021 and a lot of wiring redone around the house to support the renovations. There is an electrical certificate available to share.
Sale price will include all kitchen appliances including the American fridge/freezer if required. The sellers also used better finishes so you will see they have Bosch ovens (both are ovens, the top one is a microwave as well as a combination oven, very good for big Christmas dinners!) and hob/extractor. The sellers have completely gutted the house, replastered, repainted, re floored, re wired, replumbed everywhere in 2020/2021
A truly stunning property and early viewing HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Council Tax Band: E (RBWM)