Viewings By Appointment. Beautifully upgraded and extended 4 bedroom home in a quiet cul de sac on the sought after Cranbrook Drive estate, nr acres of National trust lands at Pinkneys Green. Long gated driveway.Double garage. Great location with excellent schools.
- This exceptionally well presented extended family home to offer spacious accommodation of 1393 sq ft and an extended lounge of 16'6" x 17'
- Located in a quiet cul de sac off Cranbrook Drive, near acres of beautiful National trust lands to explore at Pinkneys Green
- Upgraded by the current owners to include modern kitchen; new UPVC windows; new doors; water softener and cold water tank in the loft.
- Cloakroom, modern new kitchen, separate utility/home office, large extended lounge and separate dining room
- NEW en suite to master bedroom, two further double bedrooms and one single, modern family bathroom
- Long gated driveway leading to double garage with electric door
- New exterior cladding; wooden driveway gates and new decking to the rear of the garden
- Rear enclosed garden with new decking to the rear
- Scope to further extend, subject to planning permission.
- Catchment to Furze Platt schools and grammar schools in Bucks
- Convenient access for M4/M40/M25 and Heathrow Airport
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR AN EARLY VIEWING
Viewings By Appointment. Please call to discuss.
This updated extended detached four bedroom family home offers really spacious accommodation. Many upgrades to include the NEW en suite shower room with the master bedroom. New UPVC windows and external doors new exterior cladding, new modern kitchen, new decking. New wooden side gates for driveway leading to DOUBLE GARAGE with new electric roller door .
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Council Tax Band: F (RBWM)