SOLD STC Sale agreed with a few days. Fantastic two DOUBLE bedroom terrace beautiful home tucked away in a quiet walk way off Cranbrook Drive. Exceptionally well presented with the ‘WOW’ factor. Offering spacious stylish open plan lounge/dining/kitchen leading to a conservatory.
- SALE AGREED with days of going on the market
- Tucked away in a quiet friendly pedestrian walk way on the sought after Cranbrook Drive estate
- Totally upgraded by the current owners over the past couple of years to include NEW kitchen, NEW bathroom, NEW flooring throughout and much more!
- Two DOUBLE bedroom terrace with the WOW factor
- Garage and good parking nearby
- Catchment to Furze Platt schools and grammar schools in Bucks
- Nr to Oaken Grove Park and acres of National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green
- Convenient access for M4/M40/M25 and Heathrow Airport
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR AN EARLY VIEWING
SOLD STC Sale agreed within days of coming on the market. Similar properties required around Cranbrook Drive.
Exceptionally well presented two DOUBLE bedroom terrace home with the WOW factor, tucked away in a quiet walk way off Cranbrook Drive on this sought after residential estate near Pinkneys Green National Trust lands and a few minutes walk to Oaken Grove Park. Offering spacious OPEN PLAN lounge/dining/NEW kitchen leading to a spacious bright and attractive conservatory with built in storage..
Modern kitchen and breakfast bar. On the first floor is a good size master bedroom with wardrobes and second double bedroom Modern NEW bathroom with shower. New flooring throughout.
Enclosed sunny west facing rear garden and patio. Single garage in a nearby block with private parking accessed via Beverley Gardens.
Lyneham Gardens is located in a quiet pleasant pedestrian walkway, a few minutes’ walk from Oaken Grove Park and the National Trust lands at Pinkneys Green. Transportation links are excellent with connections to M4/M25/M40, Maidenhead and trains to London ((Elizabeth Line)) are 10 minutes’ drive away. Catchment for sought after Furze Platt schools and also catchment for Sir William Borlase Grammar school in Marlow and Grammar schools in High Wycombe. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by Kirkwood’s for an early viewing.
Please view our VIRTUAL TOUR video.
Council Tax Band: D (RBWM)