NEXT OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 2 MARCH 1.00pm - 2.30pm Viewings By Appointment .This well presented four DOUBLE bedroom home in a quiet cul de sac close to Maidenhead train station, town and river Thames. Good local schools. Adjourning National trust lands. DOUBLE GARAGE
- OPEN HOUSE THIS SATURDAY 2ND MARCH 1PM - 2.30PM
- This well presented four DOUBLE bedroom detached home with DOUBLE garage
- Offering spacous kitchen/breakfast room, dining room and dual aspect lounge overlooking the rear garden and parklands beyond.
- Benefits from a charging point for an electric car
- Adjacent to National Trust lands at North Town Moor offering lovely walks on The Green Way public right of way towards Cookham or back into Maidenhead - Braywick Park.
- Convenient for walking to Maidenhead train station/town centre and the River Thames
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Catchment to excellent schools
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR AN EARLY VIEWING
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 2 MARCH 1.00PM - 2.30PM Viewings By Appointment or please call to discuss an alternative viewing.
This well presented four DOUBLE bedroom detached property with DOUBLE garage is located in the end of a small quiet cul de sac There is scope to extend this property, subject to planning permission. Ideally positioned for an easy walk to the train station for fast trains to London/The City (10/15 minutes), local shops, good school catchment, adjourning by the rear garden to National Trust lands at North Town Moor with many beautiful walks along The Green Way public right of way towards Cookham and the River Thames. Easy connections to the M4/M40/M25. Catchment to some sought after schools.
Council Tax Band: D (RBWM)